Reading

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year 2014


Time is like water flow. If you do not mark the beginning and the end of it, you cannot know where you are and where are you going to.  Everyday in the morning when I wake up, I spend the first minutes of my new day in mourning about the things or people I lost. But today as the last day of the year I have done some extra. All memories and stories, all good & bad ones that have happened in my life were flooding in my head and left me as always some bittersweet feeling in my mind. I still do not complete any of my 2013 resolutions. I am still be late, not finishing my dissertation, and not losing any kilo of my weight. However, something  that I am going to share it with you lights me up while swimming in the ocean of my own thoughts. Like the time you also have to mark the end of something, unless you cannot get started the new one.  Happy New Year to y'all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...