Reading

Thursday, December 25, 2014

New Year (again) 2015

“This year we’re going for quality over quantity,
which is my most favorite way to say I am fucking lazy.”

CHRISSY TEIGEN


Ms. Teigen makes me giggle with her statement. Last year I was "fucking lazy" about my personal life and was "fucking busy" about my PhD dissertation. This is the reason why I've disappeared almost 10 months.

(via HealthWorks.my)


As the new year is coming again, the typical thing that many people do is to set up new year's resolutions. So do I!!!
The first impression is that it looks smart and positive because you set something that you want to bring out or to make it better. On the other hand it can be a good reminder of how the terrific failure you are if you do not complete them.

The new year's resolutions I post here during the last 3 years are the same as the first ones. As the year past so fast like a baby's fart, I am still struggling with my dissertation and other stuffs. I did not bring out any of the 1st new year resolutions either. what should I set the resolutions for the next years? I think I should stick at the first-year resolutions.

May be it is not about how or when you make it but the result. Or at least you have the intention to improve your life and the perspective about living.

And 'this is my favorite way to say I am fucking lazy'.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...