Reading

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Emmy eats Thailand.

Hello guys!

I am sorry that I did not post any new recipe lately. I am quite busy with my dissertation.


By the way, today I would like to share with you the video of Emmy. She has a very interesting channel in Youtube. She tastes snacks and candy from around the world that her youtube fan send her their national snacks and candy to her.


She tastes them and leave comments in the video. It is funny watching her reactions why she tries snacks or candy. I am so envious. What kind of job she has!

Another theme of her program of the international snack tastes is about the demonstration videos of Japanese DIY candy. They are interesting: not about the taste but its design. Watch the video and you will understand what I mean.

1. EMMY EATS THAILAND



Many snacks she tasted in the video are new staffs that I do not even know. Some are 'vintage' snacks such as Cougar Milk chews and Peppermint Cigarette Gum.

If you are going to go to Thailand very soon, try Crispy Clams, Chewy Tamarind and Durian Chips. They are very very very savory, exotic and aromatic.

We are used to experience a lot of flavours exploding in the mouth. Hehehe... If you come from the country that do not add a lot of spice or season the food, you may think Thai taste is quite strong. By the way, when you are accustomed with it, you may miss the mix of different flavours of what you eat.

That's why many Thai miss their food when they are travelling or living outside their country. I think it is the first thing they miss before their family hahaha.

2. Toilet Candy Moko moko mokoreto - Whatcha Eating?



It is very Japanese. So funny :)

Have a nice day guys! Thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...